In 2014, a jailbreak tweak known as Precedence Hub made waves when it introduced Blackberry 10-inspired Lock Display screen notification grouping to pwned iPhones. The idea was so fashionable that releases like Atmos and Axon sought to do the identical on newer variations of iOS a number of years later.
Now that iOS 14 is the most recent jailbreakable firmware, it’s unsurprising to see one other developer popping out with a modern-day Precedence Hub. Xyaman simply this week launched a brand-new tweak dubbed Tako that does precisely that.
Proper out of the field, Tako types notifications by app on the Lock Display screen to make what would in any other case look like a jumbled mess seem extra organized. Moreover, Tako helps swipe gestures for clearing notifications.
Along with being iOS 14-compatible, Tako supplies a slew of choices in order that customers can customise their consumer expertise to swimsuit their wants. These choices might be discovered within the Settings app post-installation:
Issues you are able to do right here embody:
- Toggling Tako on or off on demand
- Show take a look at notifications to see your modifications
- Customise Tako to your liking
- Configure grouped notification view to your liking
- Toggle Haptic suggestions on or off on demand
- Respring your gadget to save lots of any modifications you’ve made
Digging deeper, we’ll present you what you are able to do within the Customization and Grouped view desire panes beneath:
Within the Customization desire pane, customers will be capable to:
- Select a most well-liked cell model:
- Axon-grouped model
- Full icon
- Full icon with backside bar
- Kind apps by:
- Final notification
- Bundle title
- At open present:
- Prefer it was earlier than
- Final app notification
- All cells closed
- Toggle adaptive background
- Toggle inventory icon coloring
- Regulate cell spacing by way of a slider
Within the Grouped View desire pane, which the developer notes as nonetheless in beta on the time of this writing, customers can:
- Toggle Grouped View on or off on the Lock Display screen
- Routinely conceal when authenticated
- Toggle spherical icons
- Regulate the utmost variety of icons by way of + & – buttons (default 3)
- Regulate the icon measurement by way of a slider
- Regulate the icon spacing by way of a slider
- Forcefully middle every thing
- Allow for Notification Heart
- Allow when enjoying music
On condition that Tako is a remake of a high-demand tweak for jailbroken installations of iOS 14 and extremely configurable, you’d in all probability anticipate to pay some cash for it, however that isn’t the case in any respect. The truth is, Tako is obtainable without cost from Xyaman’s private repository by way of any bundle supervisor you select to make use of.
When you’re not already utilizing Xyaman’s private repository, then you possibly can add it to your bundle supervisor of selection by way of the next URL:
Do you propose to improve the notification expertise in your jailbroken iPhone with the brand new Tako tweak? We’re excited to be taught why or why not within the feedback part down beneath.