With iOS 15, you now not want a 3rd get together app to regulate the date, time, and placement data on a photograph in your iPhone. Now you can make the adjustments instantly from the Images app. The brand new characteristic works nice within the iOS 15 developer beta, and allows you to simply make the adjustments. The Images app now reveals you many of the EXIF knowledge for any picture or video.
On this article, you’ll learn to regulate the date, time, and placement of images and movies in iOS 15.
Easy methods to edit date and time in Images
As talked about earlier, these adjustments can now be completed within the inventory Images app in iOS 15. Earlier, you’d have to make use of third get together apps akin to Exif Metadata to edit the date and time in images. Now you can do the identical factor with the Images app, and right here’s how.
1) Launch the Images app in your iPhone and choose any picture or video.
2) Faucet the ‘i’ button positioned in backside bar, or swipe up on the picture or video after opening it.
3) Click on on the Modify button subsequent to the date and time data.
Now you can regulate the day, date, and time of the picture or video. When you’ve completed making the adjustments, faucet the Carried out button on the highest proper nook.
Observe: Altering the date and time will transfer the picture or video’s place in your Picture library.
Easy methods to edit location tag in Images
Other than altering the date and time in images or movies in iOS 15, you’re additionally in a position to change the geolocation knowledge of the picture/video. This might turn out to be useful while you don’t need individuals to know the place a photograph or video was taken. Right here’s the way to edit location tag within the Images app.
1) Open Images in your iPhone operating iOS 15.
2) Choose a picture or video, and faucet the ‘i’ button or swipe up.
3) You need to see the placement data with a Map preview.
4) Faucet on the Map after which choose Edit on the highest proper nook.
5) Seek for the brand new location from the search bar and choose one. It is going to routinely change the placement knowledge of the picture or video.
If you wish to revert again to the unique geolocation knowledge, then merely repeat all of the above steps, and choose Revert within the Edit web page. You can even take away the geolocation tag from a photograph and video, in the event you don’t need anybody to know the placement.
There are many the explanation why you could wish to regulate the date, time, and placement of images or movies in your iPhone. One of many major cause is privateness, and with iOS 15, you are able to do it with out putting in another app. Nevertheless, for viewing and enhancing extra metadata factors past simply date, time, and placement, you’ll nonetheless have to make use of a third-party app, and EXIF Metadata, an app made by iDB, is a superb place to start out.