One factor that I’ve at all times preferred about having a jailbroken iPhone is that I can get to essential issues extra rapidly than I may on a inventory handset. That is all due to the various kinds of shortcuts and extensions that you may have on a tool that’s now not being subjected to Apple’s native software program restrictions.
Whereas there’s actually no scarcity of jailbreak tweaks that let useful shortcuts and performance from nearly anyplace in iOS, those that contemplate themselves to be energy customers could have one thing to realize from the likes of a newly launched jailbreak tweak referred to as AppEditor by iOS developer @CrazyMind90.
AppEditor can greatest be described as a one-stop store add-on that gives entry to greater than 30 completely different options with a easy swipe-up gesture on any app icon in your Dwelling Display screen:
As soon as invoked, a immediate seems with a prolonged listing of choices, any of which may be proven or hidden on demand by way of the devoted AppEditor app:
Among the many various things you may have within the AppEditor immediate are:
- Present the app’s path within the Filza file supervisor app
- Present the app’s information path within the Filza file supervisor app
- Change between consumer accounts within the chosen app
- Clear the chosen app’s caches folder
- Disable notifications for the chosen app when utilizing different apps
- Disable all notifications from different apps when utilizing the chosen app
- Forcefully clear the cache for the chosen app each time you launch it
- Allow airplane mode mechanically when opening the chosen app
- Disable Wi-Fi mechanically when opening the chosen app
- Duplicate the chosen app in your Dwelling Display screen
- Change your present location within the chosen app
- Disable jailbreak tweaks when utilizing the chosen app
- Disable incoming name alerts when utilizing the chosen app
- Change the chosen app’s Dwelling Display screen icon
- Downgrade the chosen app to an older model
- Change the chosen app’s language
- Lock the chosen app with Face ID or Contact ID authentication
- Bypass jailbreak detection for the chosen app (doesn’t work with all apps)
- Set a faux badge notification worth for the chosen app
- Erase the chosen app’s information
- Again up the chosen app’s information
- Restore the chosen app’s information
- Copy the chosen app’s bundleID
- Clear the chosen app’s notification badge
- Respring your gadget
- Rune root instructions by way of MiniTerm
- Reload all ui caches
- Userspace reboot
- Gentle reboot
- Change the AppEditor app’s language
- Allow or disable the tweak on demand
With so many alternative choices and shortcuts, it’s no surprise that AppEditor has the potential to be extremely helpful for every kind of various jailbreakers. Whether or not you need quicker methods to entry system options like cache-clearing, respringing, userspace rebooting, and many others. otherwise you simply need to have the ability to change an app’s particular person options, this tweak brings issues to the desk that many different comparable jailbreak tweaks merely don’t provide.
Those that’d like to offer the AppEditor jailbreak tweak a strive can obtain it without spending a dime from the BigBoss repository by way of their favourite bundle supervisor, after which they’ll have to pay $4.99 to activate the tweak and all its options. The tweak helps jailbroken iOS 13 and 14 gadgets.
Do you could have any plans so as to add AppEditor to your jailbreak tweak arsenal, or have you ever no want for such a tweak? Tell us within the feedback part down beneath.